Sonder bespoke frames and bikes
All Sonder bikes are fully customisable and we offer tailor-made bespoke titanium frames.
We stock SRAM and Shimano groupsets and components, Rockshox forks and can source almost any part for you. Give us a call and we will help spec and build a Sonder. With the same experienced mechanic helping throughout your build you know who to call if there's anything you want to know.
Similarly tagged stickies: 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial, Are Sonder available outside the UK?, Cabling Up a Sonder Evol, Can I set up Sonder Frontier to run as a single speed, Common Bike Upgrades: price list, Cycle to Work Schemes, Do wheelsets come with QR and bolt-through adapters?, Hadron Bike Light Insight, Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride, Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide, Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes, What pressure should I run my Trailblazers at?, What wheel sizes can Broken Road take?, What wheel sizes can Camino take?, What wheel sizes can Transmitter take?, When will my Sonder bike be despatched?, Why have Alpkit designed their own bikes?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns