Returns via Collect+
Collect+ is an alternative method for you to return parcels through a network of over 6,000 local convenience stores.
- Parcels can be dropped at a local Collect+ store, 7 days per week and during the evening
- The parcel is scanned and a receipt with a tracking code is created
- Parcels can be up to 10 kg and 60 x 50 x 50 cm
+ The stores are a combination of retail facias, such as Co-Op, McColls and Spar, as well as independent local stores at the heart of the community
+ Over 85% of the UK population is no more than 1 mile from a Collect+ location
+ Go to http://www.collectplus.co.uk/storefinder or use the link when you generate a label to find your nearest store.
You can also text COLLECT and the postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT WD17 1HP). Texts from 84555 are free to receive. Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate.
The Collect+ returns service is 2-3 working days, Monday – Saturday (Excluding Bank Holidays).
To return an item to us using Collect+, please follow this link: https://www.alpkit.com/support/stickies/returns
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns