Prism 630 Instructions
Get started with your new Prism 630, a monster in head torch form, a rechargeable 500 lumen sunbeam with a boost setting for deep space exploration, a… okay, okay you get it! Here’s all you need to know get started
Download the Prism 630 PDF instruction sheet
Charge the Batteries
The battery in the Prism 630 cannot be removed or changed.
To charge the battery, attach the Micro USB cable to the port on the torch, a small light on the torch indicates charging status:
RED – Charging; GREEN – Fully charged
Charging time: 3 hours (DC5V 1000 mA input)
Instructions for Use
Click once to turn on, click again to shimmy through the lighting settings:
High > Medium > Low > 8 Hz Flashing > Off
To turn the torch off click once after 10 seconds in any mode.
To activate boost mode, press and hold the button from any mode. Boost will stay as long as the button is being pressed for a maximum of 1 minute.
To remove the straps, pull the rubber head plate loops to the sides.
- Do not shine directly into eyes.
- Do not submerge over 1 m deep.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product, doing so will invalidate your warranty.
- Never attempt to charge non-rechargeable batteries, doing so may result in explosion.
- Keep your Prism 630 clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements.
- Remove the straps to wash them separately.
- Remove any moisture before storage.
- Operating Conditions: minimum – 10˚C
1 x 3.7 V 2000 mAh proprietary Li-ion rechargeable
Clean with a damp cloth, remove straps to wash separately.
Ensure that the Prism 630 is dry before storing, store in a dry place.
Service and Repairs
If the torch does not work, plug into the charger to check whether the charge status indicator light comes on. Check that there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again.
If issues cannot be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice.
Bulb: 1 x XM-L2 Cree white LED
|Brightness||Burn Time||Water Resistance|
|High||500 lm||4.5 h||IPX7|
|Medium||230 lm||11 h||IPX7|
|Low||130 lm||16 h||IPX7|
|8 Hz Flashing||N/A||17 h||IPX7|
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping