Prism 100 Instructions
Introducing your new Prism 100, a torch you can rely on in even the toughest of environments, a torch that is submersible to 1 m deep and perfect for use in wet weather, a torch which is… okay, okay you get it. Here’s all the information you need to get started
Change the Batteries
Unscrew the battery cap.
Insert 1 x AA battery as indicated on the inside of the battery compartment.
- The battery life will vary depending upon the the brand and freshness of batteries, recovery time - time the light has been switched off, temperature and the setting used.
- Use good quality AA batteries
- Do not use rechargeable batteries. Using rechargeable batteries may invalidate your warranty.
- Do not store the Prism 100 with batteries inside for a prolonged time
Instructions for Use
Press once to turn on, click again to shimmy through the lighting settings:
High > Medium > Low > Strobe
To turn the torch off press once after 3 seconds in any mode.
Lock-Out Battery Mode:
The Prism 100 has a lock-out battery mode to prevent them from accidental illumination. To lock, press and hold the button for 3 seconds, the LED will blink twice to indicate lock-out activation.
To unlock, press and hold the button for 3 seconds, the head torch will turn on in high power mode.
To remove the straps, pull the rubber head plate loops to the sides.
- Do not shine directly into eyes.
- Do not submerge over 1 m deep.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product, doing so will invalidate your warranty.
- Keep your Prism 100 clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements.
- Remove the straps to wash them separately.
- Remove any moisture before storage.
- Operating Conditions: minimum – 10˚C
Clean with a damp cloth, remove straps to wash separately.
Ensure that the Prism 100 is dry before storing, store in a dry place.
Service and Repairs
If the torch does not work, check that the battery has been inserted the right way around and that it is not flat. Check that there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again. Check contacts for signs of corrosion caused by the battery leaking or through damp. Clean contacts with a light emery cloth.
If issues cannot be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice.
Bulb: 1 x XP-C Cree white LED
|Brightness||Beam Distance||Burn time||Water Resistance|
|High||100 lm||130 m||1 h||IPX7|
|Medium||55 lm||95 m||2.5 h||IPX7|
|Low||20 lm||50 m||5.5 h||IPX7|
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping