If you are already familiar with PayPal then dive straight in and select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
If you haven't used PayPal before here is a quick overview:
First you will have to visit the PayPal website and create an account. You can register your credit card to your account, transfer money in, receive gifts and lots more. There are absolutely no links between PayPal and Alpkit, so you decide if you are happy with their terms of service. PayPal do not pass any card details to us, they simply transfer the money from your account to ours.
1. Select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
2. Click on Complete Checkout and you will be transferred to the PayPal site.
3. Login to PayPal and transfer funds directly from your PayPal account, or select a card registered to your account.
Note: By default your PayPal shipping address overrides the shipping information you may have entered on our site.
4. Upon confirming your details you will be returned to our site.
5. Still happy? Good, now just click on Submit Order to finalise the transaction and you will be presented with an order confirmation page.
You will now be able to check the status of your payment in your PayPal profile.
Similarly tagged stickies: Placing an order,