If you are already familiar with PayPal then dive straight in and select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
If you haven't used PayPal before here is a quick overview:
First you will have to visit the PayPal website and create an account. You can register your credit card to your account, transfer money in, receive gifts and lots more. There are absolutely no links between PayPal and Alpkit, so you decide if you are happy with their terms of service. PayPal do not pass any card details to us, they simply transfer the money from your account to ours.
Paying with PayPal
1. Select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
2. Click on Complete Checkout and you will be transferred to the PayPal site.
3. Login to PayPal and transfer funds directly from your PayPal account, or select a card registered to your account.
4. Upon confirming your details you will be returned to our site.
5. Still happy? Good, now just click on Submit Order to finalise the transaction and you will be presented with an order confirmation page.
You will now be able to check the status of your payment in your PayPal profile.
Similarly tagged stickies: Placing an order,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2016
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Alpkit Foundation
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- Save 15% on books
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- International stove instructions
- Alpine Bond
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- International Orders
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- Repairs, returns, exchanges