If you are already familiar with PayPal then dive straight in and select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
If you haven't used PayPal before here is a quick overview:
First you will have to visit the PayPal website and create an account. You can register your credit card to your account, transfer money in, receive gifts and lots more. There are absolutely no links between PayPal and Alpkit, so you decide if you are happy with their terms of service. PayPal do not pass any card details to us, they simply transfer the money from your account to ours.
Paying with PayPal
1. Select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
2. Click on Complete Checkout and you will be transferred to the PayPal site.
3. Login to PayPal and transfer funds directly from your PayPal account, or select a card registered to your account.
4. Upon confirming your details you will be returned to our site.
5. Still happy? Good, now just click on Submit Order to finalise the transaction and you will be presented with an order confirmation page.
You will now be able to check the status of your payment in your PayPal profile.
Similarly tagged stickies: Placing an order,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns