In order to cut down on waste material it is our policy to put as much information as we can on our website . For this reason products are very rarely individually packaged, if at all. For the vast majority of our customers this is not a problem, but if you are buying pressies for someone else and expecting plush packaging think again. In essence, you get the product but you don't get packaging.
We try to ensure all the instructions you need are on the website and on the product page - but if you can't find anything or would like some more information, drop us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call - 01773 417 007
If you are ordering a present let us know if the notes field on your order and as long as we are not super busy we will try our best to make it look as nice as possible. During peak times such as Christmas this may not be possible - but you can always ask.......
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns