Left or right zip
A little question but so many people ask us that we think it is worthy of its own sticky. So just what do we mean by a left or right zip?
Basically it is the side the zip is on when you are laying face up in your sleeping bag. So most right handed people would go for a left zip since it is easier to reach across your body and operate the zip.
With some of our range you can connect two sleeping bags side by side with opposite zips - so this could help if you want to get cosy. Currently our SkyeHigh, AlpineDream and ArcticDream bags have compatible left and right zips but please check with our Customer Support Heros to make sure.
Similarly tagged stickies: Alpkit’s ethical down policy [pre-winter 2016], Can I zip together long and short sleeping bags?, Cloud Cover, Gamma - How to change the battery pack?, How our sleeping bags are tested, How to Clean A Down Jacket or Sleeping Bag, How to clean your down sleeping bag, Packing your sleeping bag in an Airlok, SLEEP - optimising your sleeping bag’s warmth, Sleeping bag comfort ratings, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing, Which sleeping bag is suitable for my Kilimanjaro trip?, Why does this product contain DownTek and not others?, Will my new Pipedream zip to an older version?, You Warm the Bag,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- I’ve received the wrong item, what do I do?
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns