Kangri Tent Pitching Instructions
Download the Kangri PDF instruction sheet
Make sure camp area is free from sticks, stones and other items which could damage the groundsheet or cause discomfort.
Lay the inner tent out on the ground and peg it out.
Assemble all poles and thread them through the colour coded pole sleeves.
Insert one end of each pole into the eyelets at the pegout points then push the poles into the sleeves from the other end, gold poles first, then silver.
Clip the plastic pole clips on the inner canopy to the poles.
Place the tent outer over the top of the inner canopy.
Connect outer tent to peg out points using the buckles.
Peg out and tension the vestibules.
Tension the tent by adjusting the buckles at the peg out points.
Peg and tension the guylines as required.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- I’ve received the wrong item, what do I do?
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns