Is it okay to cook in my BruKit or BruPot with the neoprene cover on?
The neoprene cover can be used whilst cooking with the BruKit since the stove is at a set distance from the pot. However, the BruPot is a little more complicated as it can be used with all sorts of different stoves so we recommend to only use the neoprene cover to retain heat after cooking, not whilst cooking. Potentially, a stove could have large flames that go round the BruPot which could melt the neoprene.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns