Is it okay to cook in my BruKit or BruPot with the neoprene cover on?
The neoprene cover can be used whilst cooking with the BruKit since the stove is at a set distance from the pot. However, the BruPot is a little more complicated as it can be used with all sorts of different stoves so we recommend to only use the neoprene cover to retain heat after cooking, not whilst cooking. Potentially, a stove could have large flames that go round the BruPot which could melt the neoprene.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2016
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Where does it come from - Alpkit gear sourcing
- Alpkit Foundation
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- Save 15% on books
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- International stove sales
- Alpine Bond
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- International Orders
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- Repairs, returns, exchanges