How do I stuff my Hunka?
The Hunka includes an integral stuff bag at the footend of the bivvy bag. To store your Hunka in the intergral stuff bag, simply turn the pocket inside-out and stuff the Hunka inside. We have found that rather than rolling the Hunka into the pocket, just good old stuffing it in is the best method!
If you have used your Hunka in the rain, try to ensure that it is thoroughly dried out before storing. The optimum storage, especially for longer periods, is for the Hunka to be hung up in a wardrobe, or similar.
Similarly tagged stickies: How breathable is the Hunka bivi bag?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- I’ve received the wrong item, what do I do?
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns