Heksa Tent Pitching Instructions
Make sure camp area is free from sticks, stones and other items which could damage the groundsheet or cause discomfort.
Lay the inner tent out on the ground and peg it out.
Assemble gold and silver poles and thread them through the colour coded pole sleeves.
Insert one end of each pole into the eyelets at the pegout points then push the poles into the sleeves.
Push the poles fully into the sleeve from the other end in pairs, one gold and one silver.
Clip the plastic pole clips on the inner canopy to the poles.
Place the tent outer over the top and ensure the red buckles on the inner and outer are aligned.
Connect outer tent to peg out points using the buckles.
Assemble the bronze poles and thread them through the external pole sleeves on the vestibules.
Peg out and tension the vestibules.
Tension the tent by adjusting the buckles at the peg out points.
Peg and tension the guylines as required.
When Folding the tent away, reverse the process - remember to scan the area for any run away pegs and make sure you take all your rubbish home.
With the Groundsheet side of the inner on the floor, make it square before folding it into thirds, with the flysheet, gather all of the 'hoods' of the porches together and lay the tent out neatly on the ground, roll up the two parts of the tent together with the poles and pegs in the middle. The metal poles in the hood can bend out of shape if it is rolled a number of different ways, try to roll these flat without causing them to bend much when packing away.
Enjoy your trips away.....
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- I’ve received the wrong item, what do I do?
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before You Buy - Sonder Demo and Bike Hire
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns