Hadron Bike Light Instructions
The Hadron: a rechargeable bike light pumping out 2000 lumens at maximum power. Hadron is small and light but bright enough to light up the road ahead making collisions with oncoming riders a rare event.
Charging the battery pack
A warning indicator light indicates battery capacity, when there is less than 30% charge remaining, the warning indicator will glow orange. If the device indicates a low battery capacity, connect the charger to the wall outlet and connect the charger to the battery.
Charging time: 3.5 - 4 hours
Mounting your lights
- Using the rubber o-rings supplied, attach the front light to your handlebars ensuring it cannot rotate and is unobscured by bike luggage.
- Repeat with the rear light, attaching to your seatstay or seatpost.
- Fit the wireless remote switch to the handle bar at a con-venient distance from your bar grips.
- Mount the battery pack to the bike frame, inside a frame bag or a bar bag.
- Connect the lights to the battery pack, an adaptor is provided so that you can connect both lights at the same time.
- Ensure all cables run cleanly so they cannot get accidently caught in moving parts and check that your steering still turns freely.
Press the button to turn on and off
Click to toggle between the flashing modes in the following order:
On > 100% > 50% > 30% > Flashing > Off
Press the power button to turn on/off
Click to toggle between the settings in the following order:
Strobe > Fast Flash > Flash > Constant
Pairing the wireless switch:
- Take the remote switch and press both the power and rear light switch at the same time. Release when the power button starts flashing.
- Connect the front bike light to the battery and simultaneously press both the power button on the remote and the power button on the front light.
Your lights should now be paired together.
Wireless switch operation:
- Press the power button to turn on or off the front and rear light at the same time.
- Long press the front light switch for more than 0.5 seconds to turn on the front light from the off mode.
- Short press the front light switch to toggle between lighting modes.
- Long press the front light switch for more than 0.5 seconds to turn off the front light from any on mode.
- To reduce the risk of fire or injury, read and follow all safety and operating instructions. If you do not understand an instruction please get in touch.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not short circuit the charger or the battery.
- Do not use the device during charging or touch with wet hands.
- Do not drop or cause an impact to the charger or the battery.
- Do not charge the battery with chargers that are not approved by the manufacturer.
- Never dispose of batteries or devices in a fire
- Never place batteries or devices on or in a heating device such as a microwave oven, stove or radiator. Batteries may explode when overheated.
- Never crush or puncture the battery.
- Do not touch the light surface when the light is on as it can become very hot.
- The battery must be stored in a cool, dry area.
- If the battery leaks do not touch the fluid. If contacted seek medical attention.
- Prevent batteries from contacting metal objects as this can create a connection between the terminals and lead to permanent battery damage.
- Do not directly view the LEDs as they are very bright and may damage your eyes
Battery type: 1 x 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery [Included]
Battery cycle: 500 cyles (Reserves ~80% Capacity after 500 cycles)
Wipe down torch body with a damp cloth. To wash the elasticated straps remove from the torch body. Wash at a low temperature.
Ensure the torch is completely dry. Store in a dry place with the batteries disconected.
Service and Repairs
If this light does not function check the batteries are fully charged. Check there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again. Check contacts for signs of corrosion caused by batteries leaking or through damp. If an issue can’t be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice.
7.4V 5.2AH battery pack for high quality and safe performance.
4 x 18650 Li-ion cell battery pack
Battery Life: 500 charging cycles
Battery weight: 238 grams
Certifications: CE, UL, TUV, PSE
Includes a small protection circuit board with over charge, over discharge and short circuit protection.
Bulb Type: 2 x CREE XM-L2
Shell: Aluminium alloy and plastic
Lifespan: 50,000 h
Working temperature: -10°C - 40°C
|Mode||Brightness||Burn Time||Water Resistance|
|100%||2000 lm||3.2 h||☺|
|50%||400 lm||5 h||☺|
|30%||120 lm||15.5 h||☺|
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping