Gamma Headtorch Instructions
The Gamma has a one button operation -
Front Light - Press on button
- XP-C CREE : High > Low > Flashing > Off
- Press ON for 3 seconds to switch between Cree LED and coloured LED’s cycles
- Coloured LED’s : White On > Green On > Red On > Red Flashing > Off
- Press OFF it stays on at any mode for over 3 seconds
- Red LED : On > Flashing > Off
- 3xAAA. Rear cover is opened by twisting off the cap opposite the wire. Diagram on cover
- Batteries are inserted as per diagram inside battery case
- Cap must be pushed on firmly before twisting closed
Similarly tagged stickies: Boson operation, Can I use Lithium or rechargeable batteries?, Gamma battery diagram - which way round?, Gamma: How do I temporarily fix a broken Gamma Battery case?, Hadron 2000 lumen bike light, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, Lampray, Prism 630 operation, Qark operation, Quark: How to remove the Qark strap, Viper II, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns