Gamma II Instructions
Introducing your new Gamma II, a feature packed head torch, with 88 lumens at full beam, perfect for trail running. The red LED is ace for night photography and maintaining your night vision, the green LED is perfect for map reading, and the white LED preserves battery life.
Change the Batteries
Twist the lid to open the battery compartment.
Insert 3 x AAA batteries as indicated on the inside of the compartment
Push on the lid firmly and twist to close the battery compartment.
- The battery life will vary depending upon the brand and freshness of batteries, recovery time, time the light has been switched on, temperature, and the setting used.
- Use good quality AAA alkaline batteries.
- Do not use rechargeable batteries. Using rechargeable batteries may invalidate your warranty.
- Do not attempt to push the battery lid directly, as it may put undue stress on the lugs.
Instructions for Use
Click the button once to activate the full beam, click again to cycle through the settings:
High > Low > Flashing > Off
Press the button for 3 seconds to activate the LED mode, this will turn on the small white LED. Press again to shimmy through the settings:
White > Green > Red > Flashing Red > Off
Click the button once to turn on the read red light, click again to change the settings:
Full > Flashing > Off
- Do not shine directly into eyes.
- Do not submerge.
- Do not disassemble or modify this product as it will invalidate your warranty
- Keep your Gamma II clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements.
- Do not store Gamma with batteries inside for prolonged periods of time.
- Remove any moisture before storage.
- Store your Gamma in a dry place.
3 x AAA good alkaline batteries
Keep your Gamma II clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements. Clean head torch body using a damp cloth, remove the straps to wash them separately.
Ensure that the torch is completely dry, store in a dry place.
Service and Repairs
If the torch does not work, check that the batteries have been inserted the right way around and replace if they are flat. Check that there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again. Check contacts for signs of corrosion caused by batteries leaking or through damp. Clean contacts with a light emery cloth.
If issues cannot be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice
|Brightness||Burn Time||Water Resistance|
|Main High||150 lm||7 h||IPX4|
|Main Low||70 lm||18 h||IPX4|
|5mm white LED||10 lm||45 h||IPX4|
|5mm green LED||7 lm||45 h||IPX4|
|5mm red LED||5lm||45 h||IPX4|
|5mm red strobe||N/A||IPX4|
Similarly tagged stickies: Blip Instructions, Bob Instructions, Boson Bike Light Instructions, Can I use Lithium or rechargeable batteries?, Gamma 3 instructions, Gamma battery diagram - which way round?, Gamma: How do I temporarily fix a broken Gamma Battery case?, Glowe lantern instructions, Hadron Bike Light Insight, Hadron Bike Light Instructions, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, Lampray Instructions, Prism 100 Instructions, Prism 630 Instructions, Qark Instructions, Quark: How to remove the Qark strap, Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide, Tau Bike Light Instructions, Trinity Lantern Instructions, Viper Head Torch Instructions, Viper II, Wait a minute… why does my Gamma 3 say ‘200 lumens’ on it?, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns