Gamma: How do I replace my Gamma battery lid?
How to replace the battery case lid of the Gamma headtorch.
Firstly, if you have broken your lid or lost it - drop us an e-mail and we can send out a spare part a.s.a.p - firstname.lastname@example.org
Luckily this is among the simplest of Alpbodges, simply slide a small flathead screwdriver down between the clear plastic retainer 'stick' and the back wall of the case (the side with the straps on it) with the end of the screwdriver at the bottom of the stick simply push it in towards where the batteries should be, it will pop out of its bracket.
To fit the new lid simply line the bottom of the new lid's 'stick' with the bracket and use the screwdriver to push it in towards the case wall, it will snap in to place (this can be a bit fiddly but it does go!) and you're done!
Give us a buzz if you're struggling and we'll be able to talk you through it...
hope this helps!
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns