Gamma battery diagram - which way round?
We have noticed that the battery diagram on a few of our Gamma head torches has been stuck on the wrong way around. This error seems to be limited to a single box but is worth a sticky note to avoid frustrating minutes of fiddling around. The correct way for the batteries to go in is:
- The two outside batteries should be inserted with the positive terminal facing out towards the cap.
- The middle battery should be inserted with the negative terminal facing out towards the cap.
Similarly tagged stickies: Gamma II Instructions, Blip Instructions, Bob Instructions, Boson Bike Light Instructions, Can I use Lithium or rechargeable batteries?, Gamma 3 instructions, Gamma: How do I temporarily fix a broken Gamma Battery case?, Glowe lantern instructions, Hadron Bike Light Insight, Hadron Bike Light Instructions, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, Lampray Instructions, Prism 100 Instructions, Prism 630 Instructions, Qark Instructions, Quark: How to remove the Qark strap, Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide, Tau Bike Light Instructions, Trinity Lantern Instructions, Viper Head Torch Instructions, Viper II, Wait a minute… why does my Gamma 3 say ‘200 lumens’ on it?, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Love Mud Wheels: 60 Day Test Ride
- 60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns