Gamma battery diagram - which way round?
We have noticed that the battery diagram on a few of our Gamma head torches has been stuck on the wrong way around. This error seems to be limited to a single box but is worth a sticky note to avoid frustrating minutes of fiddling around. The correct way for the batteries to go in is:
- The two outside batteries should be inserted with the positive terminal facing out towards the cap.
- The middle battery should be inserted with the negative terminal facing out towards the cap.
Similarly tagged stickies: Gamma Headtorch Instructions, Can I use Lithium or rechargeable batteries?, Hadron 2000 lumen bike light, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, How do I temporarily fix a broken Gamma Battery case?, Lampray, Where does it come from - Alpkit gear sourcing,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping
- Why do offers not have an end date?
- Alpkit Foundation
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- Save 15% on books
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- Alpine Bond
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- International Orders
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- Repairs, returns, exchanges