Gamma battery diagram - which way round?
We have noticed that the battery diagram on a few of our Gamma head torches has been stuck on the wrong way around. This error seems to be limited to a single box but is worth a sticky note to avoid frustrating minutes of fiddling around. The correct way for the batteries to go in is:
- The two outside batteries should be inserted with the positive terminal facing out towards the cap.
- The middle battery should be inserted with the negative terminal facing out towards the cap.
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping