Gamma battery diagram - which way round?
We have noticed that the battery diagram on a few of our Gamma head torches has been stuck on the wrong way around. This error seems to be limited to a single box but is worth a sticky note to avoid frustrating minutes of fiddling around. The correct way for the batteries to go in is:
- The two outside batteries should be inserted with the positive terminal facing out towards the cap.
- The middle battery should be inserted with the negative terminal facing out towards the cap.
Similarly tagged stickies: Gamma Headtorch Instructions, Boson operation, Can I use Lithium or rechargeable batteries?, Gamma: How do I temporarily fix a broken Gamma Battery case?, Hadron 2000 lumen bike light, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, Lampray, Prism 630 operation, Qark operation, Quark: How to remove the Qark strap, Viper II, Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns