How do I fix a hole in my Gourdon?
1. Make sure that the surface of the Gourdon is clean and dry, warm your iron up to the lowest setting.
2. Lay the injured Gourdon on a flat surface and peel the backing off the repair patch.
3. Place the patch on top of the rip and apply the iron for no more than 4 seconds.
Be very careful if the hole is near the clear plastic panel.
Similarly tagged stickies: How to roll up a dry bag,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns