How do I fix a hole in my Gourdon?
You will need a Stormsure patch.
1. Make sure that the surface of the Gourdon is clean and dry.
2. Lay the injured Gourdon on a flat surface and peel the backing off the Stormsure patch.
3. Place the patch on top of the rip and allow to dry.
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping