Carbonlite Trekking Poles
In this video I take a quick look at the features of the CarbonLite Trekking Poles and show how to adjust them
Similarly tagged stickies: Brukit Jackal and Brukit Wolf, Bruler, Chilkoot softshell trousers, Clip, Cloud Cover, Compact Ultra trekking poles, Dishwasher Safe - Can I put my cookware in a dishwasher?, Fat Roo, Filoment Hoody, Fuel Pod, Fuel Pod Large, Getting freeze-dried food just right, Hadron Bike Light Insight, Head Torch Functions - how to turn on the sidelights or change light colours on your Alpkit torch?, How big is Alpkit bike luggage in litres?, How to attach a Koala seat pack to your bike, How to roll up a dry bag, Koala, Lampray Instructions, Packing your sleeping bag in an Airlok, Phantac hydrophobic RDS jacket, Possum Frame Bags, Prism battery lock - How to save my batteries?, Pulsar waterproof top, Quark: How to remove the Qark strap, Self-Inflating Sleeping Mats: First use and care guide, Shox Trekking Poles, Sleeping Mats and R values, Stem Cell, VIDEO: How to make your Stingray template, Viper II, Which tyre do I need?,
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2017
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns