Can I use a different pan on my BruKit burner?
No. Brukits are not compatible with any other pot or pan. Using a non-compatible pot with your BruKit does not allow the heat and flames to dissipate correctly and can lead to significant damage to the plastic components of your BruKit. This will make your BruKit completely unusable.
Alpkit product updates and stock notifications are published first in our newsletter and on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns