This is Bob, a 200 lumen submersible and floatable camping lantern. Take him in the sea, a lake, a puddle, or put him in your drink – wherever he is, he’ll brighten up your evening! Here’s how he functions.
Change the Batteries
Open end cap and remove old batteries.
Insert 4 x new 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries according to the polarity labels.
Align the grove and the notch as shown, then replace the end cap.
Instructions for Use
Click the power button to turn on, then click again to shimmy through the lighting options:
High > Medium > Low > Off
For SOS Flashing, press and hold for 3 seconds.
To turn off, press power button after 3 seconds in any mode.
- Do not shine torch directly into your eyes
- Do not allow children to use Bob without adult supervision
- Do not disassemble or modify this product as it will invalidate your warranty
- Keep Bob clean to prevent dirt and dust from entering the electric elements
- Remove any moisture before storage
- Do not store Bob with batteries inside for long periods of time
4 x 1.5 AAA Alkaline Batteries
Clean with a damp cloth
Ensure that the Lampray is dry before storing, store in a dry place.
Service and Repairs
If the light does not work, check that the battery has been inserted the right way around and that it is not flat. Check that there is no water in the torch, dry thoroughly if there is and try again. Check contacts for signs of corrosion caused by the battery leaking or through damp. Clean contacts with a light emery cloth.
If issues cannot be corrected using these instructions, contact Alpkit for advice.
Bulb: 1 x 3W Nichia White LED
Lighting distance: 14 m
|Brightness||Burn Time||Water Resistance|
|High||200 lm||6 h||Submersible to 1 m|
|Medium||120 lm||17 h||Submersible to 1 m|
|Low||20 lm||120 h||Submersible to 1 m|
|SOS-Flashing||N/A||150 h||Submersible to 1 m|
Repairs and Returns
- How we ship our products
- International orders - Ordering from outside the UK
- Finance Options
- Bulk Orders and what discounts are available
- Pre-Orders items - what are they and when will you get them?
- Ordering Custom Products
Help with your order
- When will you get your bike?
- Common bike upgrades
- Bike and frame weights
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Bike Hire and Demos
- International Shipping