How to attach an Airlok XTra to your handlebars
A flexible and popular technique for increasing the load carrying capacity on your bike is to strap a dry bag to your handlebars. This can be either strapped directly to the bar or for extra security strapped to a harness system such as our Kanga.
Our Airlok Xtra is an ideal dry bag to use thanks to 4 hypalon tabs through which you can thread the securing straps. Common sizes are 13l and 20l dry bags, although in winter some people go even larger so that they do not have to compress their sleeping bag or down jacket so much.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Accident replacement scheme
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns