Accident replacement scheme
There is nothing like nice shiny kit to make you feel superhuman, however sometimes mysterious powers intervene, your well-meaning gran bleaches your down sleeping bag, or you reverses over your new carbon rims. We have all been there, but that doesn’t make it any easier to stomach.
What is the Accident Replacement Scheme?
Our accident replacement scheme was created to soften the blow of accidental damage to your beloved Alpkit products. If a product is beyond repair we will offer you a discount on a new replacement item.
How much discount do I get?
We determine the scale of the discount and you must send the product back to us so that we know it is out-of-circulation. Damage from normal wear and tear does not apply.
Up to 50% discount first month.
Up to 30% discount 1 month – 6 months.
Up to 20% discount second year.
Up to 10% discount third year.
So, to sum up... (T&Cs)
- The cost of returning your damaged goods is at your expense. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods arrive with us.
- Please make sure returned items are clean and safe for transport.
- You must provide proof of purchase (such as your order number or email receipt).
- The replacement offer applies to original owner only.
- Our decision on whether a claim is genuine is final.
- Damage sustained from normal wear and tear does not apply.
- The value of this accident replacement discount will be determined by us.
- The discount can only be used on the same product - or in the event of an item being out of stock - a like for like product and solely for the purpose of the accident replacement.
- The discount can only be applied on the full retail price and not on top of any other discounts or promotions running.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a claim.
Accidental Repair Scheme isn’t what you’re looking for? All Alpkit, Sonder and Love Mud products are also protected with:
- 123 DAY RETURNS: Your new Griffon didn’t bring out the green in your eyes quite like you expected? No worries! Return or exchange unused items within 123 days. Read more.
- ALPINE BOND: Your new head torch is faulty and isn't torching? We're super sorry! Sounds like you're about to benefit from the Alpine Bond warranty. Read more.
- AK REPAIR STATION: If a product is damaged, we will do our utmost to repair it. Simple running repairs can be made me in store, you’ll need to send more complicated returns to AKHQ for our more skilled workers to get their teeth into. There may be a small charge to cover costs of repair.
Similarly tagged stickies:
Didn't find the product you were looking for or can't remember it's name? Try searching again or clicking on a category.
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping 2017
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- How much does international shipping for Sonder Bikes and Love Mud Wheels cost?
- Bulk Order Discount
- Accident replacement scheme
- Continuum Project
- Kilimanjaro Kit List: What to pack
- Alpkit Finance Options
- Keeping up with the exchange rate fluctuations
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Where does it come from? Alpkit gear sourcing
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- 123 Day Returns