Repairs, returns, exchanges
ALPKIT® ALPINE BOND
If a problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. All our products are warrantied for 3 years against defects in materials or workmanship. If anything is found to be defective against this warranty the we will repair or replace it at our discretion. Normal wear and tear, misuse, alteration or abuse are not covered.
Free UK Returns
Buy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it within 123 days of your order and we will exchange or refund no question. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
Please enclose a completed returns form, otherwise we will not be able to process your return.
If the products are not returned in this condition you may not get a full refund. Note large items such as bouldering mats and Double Dozers do not qualify for the free returns service.
You can return unwanted items for free using Royal Mail.
1. Box up your unwanted goodies making sure they fit the dimensions noted below. Please remember to enclose your returns slip.
2. Visit http://rm.alpkit.com to generate your label.
3. Slap the label on your package.
4. Take it to your post office and they will give you a Certificate of Postage. This is your proof the item has entered the Royal Mail network, and should it get lost help you claim for the loss. Your confirmation page will list your closest Post Office branch.
5. You can also post your item in a post box (if it fits), however you will not receive proof of postage.
Some things to note:
This free returns service is only valid within UK addresses. Normal delivery time is 48 hours.
Must be less than 20 kg and smaller than 61 x 46 x 46 cm
Must be less than 20 kg and the length plus twice the diameter not exceed 104cm, with the greatest dimension being no more than 90cm
If the product has failed due to a manufacturing defect we will replace or repair it at our expense. Please contact us to arrange return of the item, this allows us to deal with your return more efficiently. Once you have contacted us, we will then instruct you how to return the item.
Climbing equipment returns policy
For the safety of all our customers we are unable to accept new or unused climbing equipment for refund or exchange.
Climbing ropes and climbing hardware are personal protection devices, one day you may have to call on that shiny new nut to save your bacon. No one wants to receive these items from an unknown source; you as a buyer need to have absolute confidence that your products have not been tampered with right? Even though we have the nicest customers in the world, once these products have left our sight we are no longer able to vouch for their authenticity or history.
Please bear this in mind before you make your purchase, this is for your safety and the safety of the people you climb with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Download a pdf returns form
For international returns please see our international shipping page
Download instructions for your product
Living with your Alpkit goodies and looking after them.
All about shopping at Alpkit
- Christmas Shopping
- Why do offers not have an end date?
- Alpkit Foundation
- Can I swap a product in a bundle?
- Save 15% on books
- SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
- Alpine Bond
- PayPal Payments
- Club or Group Discounts
- International Orders
- Website Problems
- Placing an order
- Shipping Options
- Repairs, returns, exchanges