This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Staying Alive in Avalanche Terrain
This 300 page book defines everything you will need to know about staying alive in avalanche terrain
This 300 page book defines everything you will need to know about staying alive in avalanche terrain. More than 180 illustrations and photos to help you understand the concepts inside.
- Recognizing safe terrain vs. dangerous terrain
- Tests for judging snow stability
- Safe travel techniques
- What to do if you're caught in an avalanche
- Search and rescue strategies
- Managing the human factors that cause avalanche accidents
Origin: United Kingdom