Spectra performance cycling glasses
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Customer Reviews
Torrential downpour, sideways downpour with the wind in your face, bright sunshine with not a cloud in the sky for miles… Mud… Grit…
Whether it’s the wind, the rain, or the sun, Spectra glasses protect your eyes from whatever is thrown at them. They come with 3 sets of easily swappable lenses so that you can adapt to the weather: category 3 UV sunglass lenses for the brighter days, yellow lenses to improve visibility in low light conditions, and clear lens protection to keep mud and grit out of your eyes.
The wraparound design includes directional side vents that keep the lenses fog-free when riding.
The frames are made using premium TR90 - a durable, flexible and featherlight thermoplastic – to make the Spectra comfortable and hardwearing. The polycarbonate lenses give great clarity which is protected a hard coating to help prevent scratches.
- Performance anti-fog cycling sunglasses for protecting your eyes from the elements
- Protect against wind, rain, sun, grit, mud
- A curved wraparound fit and a half frame design for maximum coverage and field of vision
- 3 sets of lenses to cater for all conditions (clear, low-light and sunglasses), easy to swap in and out
- Comfortable grippers on the nose and inside the arms
- Made to last, impact tested lenses (drop ball test) with a hard coating to resist scratches
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Frame: TR90 (thermoplastic)
Lens: 3 x Polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, category 3 UV protection, category 0 UV protection (clear), category 0 UV protection (yellow)
Eye size: 80 mm
Bridge: 15 mm
Temple size: 135 mm
Frame width: 145 mm
Weight: 25 g
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
Clearly the best I’ve used
This are great MTB glasses. Great price, look more expensive than they are and come with a set of lenses. What more could you ask for... well quick defogging as well (once moving).
Brilliant anti fog
I suffered with glasses fogging up when i was climbing but these are brilliant as they stay clear. They fog when i stop but clear within seconds as soon as i start riding again