This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Skyehigh 500 Long Hydrophobic down sleeping bag
-2˚C limit 3 season sleeping bag weighing 1160 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down; ace for getting a good night’s sleep in temperate climates throughout spring, summer and autumn.
From mountain to forest to valley floor… So much world to explore, so many possibilities, is there really one sleeping bag to suit them all? Maybe not, but the SkyeHigh sure comes close…
Classic and versatile, SkyeHigh was designed to loft its way effortlessly into almost any situation, using 650+ IDFB fill power duck down to balance weight and bulk-size with comfort, warmth, and value.
With 500 g of Nikwax Hydrophobic down, SkyeHigh 500 is ideal for spring, summer, and autumn use in temperate climates.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep. Box-wall horizontal baffles with trapezoid side baffles prevent down migration, minimizing heat loss. Adjustable head closure and draft collar lets you to snuggle down to fend off the draughts.
Wonderfully compressible, the SkyeHigh packs down small enough to fit in your pack.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 3 season sleeping bag for all-round use
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles and trapezoid side baffles reduce down migration
- Box wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for a natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and draught collar for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 650+ fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- Internal pocket for valuables
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese duck down; RDS certified, Nikwax Hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 650
Fill weight: 500 g
Inner: 20D Nylon
Outer: 20D Ripstop Nylon
Zips: YKK zips; grosgrain anti-snag zip guard
Weight: 1160 g
Internal length: 215 cm
Internal width: TBC
Internal circumference at chest: 152 cm
Zip length: 170 cm
Compression bag weight: 110 g
Packed size: ⌀ 21 x 34 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Origin: United Kingdom