Sawyer Two Litre Water Filtration System
Dual bag water filtration system for backpacking, camping and all-round adventure
£143.00 Was: £168.00
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Customer Reviews
The tent's pitched and what a location! Priceless views, a stream nearby, and not another person for miles around. What could be missing? Ah, potable water…
The Sawyer 2 litre water filtration is the ideal setup for your camping and backpacking needs. No pumping, no popping pills, just good old gravity doing its thing.
The pack includes two 2 litre water reservoirs, connect these up with the filter and hose provided, fill your grey reservoir with dirty water, and hang them up. As the system removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria (down to 0.1 micron) from 2 litres of clean water in as little as little 1.5 minutes, you'll have fresh, clean water before you can say 'put the kettle on'.
It's up to you how you use the water: either hang up the blue reservoir and use it as your campsite water source, or attach the included drink tube and bite valve to use the reservoir as a hydration pack.
The filter is backwashable, and comes with an adapter for your tap so that you can clean it out when you get home; if you don't plan on getting home any time soon, the system is fully field maintainable.
The pack comes with:
- 2 litre nylon dirty water dispenser,
- 2 litre nylon clean water dispenser,
- 0.1 Micron Absolute inline water filter
- Tap Adapter,
- Drink tube,
- Quick-release tube.
- Filters 2 l water in as little as 1.5 mins
- Includes 2 litre nylon dirty water dispenser, 2 litre nylon clean water dispenser, 0.1 Micron Absolute inline water filter, tap adapter, drink tube, quick-release tube.
- Set it and forget it, no pumping or pills
- Removes bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, Giardia, Vibrio Cholerea, Salmonella Typhi
- Filters to 0.1 micron
- Fully field maintainable
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Total field weight: 340 g
Volume: 2 litres
Filter Material: Hollow Fibre
Pouch Material: Nylon
Origin: United Kingdom