Rhythm Elite Cycling Jersey [Mens]
Seriously good moisture-wicking and quick-drying short-sleeved cycling jersey. From recycled polyester with breathable mesh panels and a full-length zip to keep you cool, dry and comfortable on warm-weather rides
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Whether it’s a relaxed, lazy ride in the Peak District or you’re digging deep on Colle delle Finestre, we can’t think of a better way to spend a sunny day than getting out on our bikes.
Rhythm Jersey is a year-round cycling jersey that keeps you cool and dry on warmer rides and layers under a shell or gilet when the temperatures dip.
The recycled polyester lycra is soft, moisture wicking and quick drying, so it draws moisture away from your skin to the outside of the jersey where it can evaporate away. This stops you from feeling clammy when it’s sweltering out and from getting cold when the temperatures drop or you stop for a breather at the col summit.
Rhythm is also incredibly breathable, mesh panelling on the back and underarms give you plenty of ventilation and the full-length zip gives you plenty of scope for regulating your temperature.
Rhythm Jersey is cut with a flattering, relaxed fit – not too aero, but not too baggy either - for all-day comfort both on and off the bike. The back has a dropped hem for full coverage when you go down into the drops, and a silicon gripper on the hem and arms holds it securely in place against your skin. Flatlock seams sit comfortably next to your skin, making the Rhythm Jersey an excellent base layer.
3 rear stash pockets give you space for a shell and a ride’s worth of food and tubes, with an additional zipped pocket for keeping your spare change and valuables safe.
- Breathable short-sleeved jersey for warm weather riding or layering under a shell
- Moisture wicking and quick drying fabric keeps you dry and cool when you’re working hard
- Mesh panelling and a full-length zip for ventilation when you need to cool down
- A relaxed and flattering cut for comfort on and off the bike, extended back for full coverage
- Carry everything you need for a ride in 3 rear stash pockets and a zipped valuables pocket
- Silicon gripper in the hem and arms keep them in place
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: M: 140 g
Main: 100% recycled Polyester, 160 gsm
Mesh: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex, 185 gsm