Rhythm Elite Bib Tight [Womens]
Full-length bib tights with a soft brushed inner to keep you warm and comfortable in colder weather
£47.99 Was: £59.99
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Cold crisp mornings, damp autumn evenings, overcast blustery lunchtimes… not even the weather can stop us from getting out on the bike.
Rhythm Elite Bib Tights are designed for comfort in the saddle, giving you full coverage so you can keep riding all year round, no matter the conditions. They do exactly what bib tights should do, protecting from the elements and holding your chamois in place.
Rhythm Elite Bib Tights are designed to keep you warm, all the while giving you plenty of freedom to move. The soft brushed inner feels amazing next your skin, whilst the wind resistant outer with a DWR finish protects from wind and light showers. The mesh upper body provides ventilation when you're warm, and traps pockets of air when layered under a windshell to provide insulation in colder conditions.
Rhythm Elite Bib Tights have an anatomical cut for comfort, with ankle zips that make getting them on and off easier. Flatlock seams minimise chafing and sit nicely against your skin; reflective logos help you to stay safe and seen.
- Full-length padded tights for all-day comfort and insulation in cooler climates
- Chamois with dual density foam contours to your body to relieve saddle pressure
- Soft brushed inner keeps you warm for year-round riding no matter the conditions
- Quick-drying and moisture wicking materials keep you comfortable and dry
- Mesh upper body helps you to stay cool when you’re working hard
- Durable fabric, with excellent stretch and recovery so that it doesn’t lose its shape
- Panelled for a flattering and comfortable fit, with flatlock seams for a good next-to-skin feel
- Reflective logos help you stay safe and seen
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: 12: 305 g
Foam composition: 100% PU foam;
Dual density: 80kg/m3 + 50kg/m3
Thickness: maximum 13 mm
Anti-microbial finish: DOW Silvadur 930
Lycra: 80% Polyester, 15% Spandex, single brushed, 230 gsm
Mesh: 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex, 160 gsm
We opted for multi-density foam in the Rhythm chamois for cushioning around the sit bones that doesn’t restrict your circulation, with wide wings that contour to your shape to reduce chafing. To reduce moisture and bacteria build-up, perforations in the chamois create airflow, and the silver-based Silvadur anti-microbial treatment keeps your chamois fresher for longer. - Gabe
Product Care Information
The Rhythm chamois has a Silvadur 930 anti-microbial finish on it to keep it fresh, but this doesn’t mean you never need to wash it! To help your chamois lead a long and hygienic life, wash as soon after your ride as possible!