Rhythm Elite Bib Short [Mens]
All day riding bib shorts with anti-microbial chamois to keep the chamois fresher for longer
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
What's all that good weather for if not for hitting the roads and eating up the miles?
Rhythm Bib Shorts are made for all-day comfort in mild to warm weather. They do everything a bib short should do, keeping your chamois in place and sitting comfortably at your waist.
Rhythm Bib Shorts act as a second skin. The polyester/spandex lycra is stretchy yet supportive, giving you freedom of movement whilst keeping your chamois securely in place. The lower body fabric is also highly breathable, high-wicking and quick-drying, which means it draws moisture away from your skin so that it evaporates away to keep you comfy. The mesh upper body lets you stay cool.
The Rhythm shorts are panelled for an anatomical fit. Flatlocked, low-bulk seams minimise rubbing and sit comfortably against your skin, and gripper hems on the leg openings stop your shorts from riding up. Reflective logos on the back keep you safe and seen on the roads.
- Padded bib shorts for all-day comfort in the saddle on and off the road
- Chamois with dual density foam contours to your body to relieve saddle pressure
- Quick-drying and moisture wicking materials keep you comfortable and dry
- Mesh upper body helps you to keep cool
- Panelled for a flattering and comfortable fit
- Durable fabric, with excellent stretch and recovery so that it doesn’t lose its shape
- Flatlocked seams sit comfortably next to your skin and don’t chafe
- Hem grippers on the leg prevent your shorts from riding up
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: M: 205 g
Foam composition: 100% PU foam
Dual density: 80kg/m3 + 50kg/m3
Thickness: maximum 13 mm
Anti-microbial finish: DOW Silvadur 930
Lycra: 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex, 210 gsm
Mesh: 80% Polyester, 20% Spandex, 160 gsm
We opted for multi-density foam in the Rhythm chamois for cushioning around the sit bones that doesn’t restrict your circulation, with wide wings that contour to your shape to reduce chafing. To reduce moisture and bacteria build-up, perforations in the chamois create airflow, and the silver-based Silvadur anti-microbial treatment keeps your chamois fresher for longer. - --
Product Care Information
The Rhythm chamois has a Silvadur 930 anti-microbial finish on it to keep it fresh, but this doesn’t mean you never need to wash it! To help your chamois lead a long and hygienic life, wash as soon after your ride as possible!