Many hikers and climbers often come away feeling disheartened that their photography fails to visually translate their experiences. Buisse goes beyond the basics to give the reader the tools needed to create strong, compelling images
£20.70 Was: £23.00
Remote Exposure will guide you through the tools and knowhow that is needed to create the captivating images that effectively portray the experience and the memory.
Alexandre Buisse wonderfully leads you through the various aspects required for composing strong images, including the options for lightweight equipment that can withstand the cold and adverse weather conditions and the importance of a logical, planned workflow. Throughout the book you will find advice on where to point the camera for strong imagery plus specific necessities for rock climbing, mountaineering and camping. More advanced topics are covered, such as high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) and panoramic stitching.
Remote Exposure is full of stunning images captured by Buisse as he has hiked and climbed through mountain ranges across four continents. A valuable and ispirational book for photographers of all levels and those who simply appreciate beautiful images.
- Gives you all the tools you need to create compelling images
- Guides through various options for lightweight gear that is able to withstand cold and adverse weather
- Filled with one hundred stunning images
- A valuable and ispirational book for photographers of all levels and those who simply appreciate beautiful images
- Advanced topics are covered, such as high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) and panoramic stitching