Possum Largeframe bag
Spacious, tough and invariably versatile universal frame bag for storing your heavier adventure essentials; UK-made for durability.
Possum Large frame bag
Quaint French cobble-stones, Welsh fire track, smooth Norwegian roads: no two terrains are the same. Although your bike may change over the years, some things will stick by you no matter where you go. Possum is one of them.
Possum provides stable, secure, and ‘swing-free’ storage for your heavier items.
Its ½ bag design was conceived to fit a multitude of open-frame designs, leaving room to run bottles and cages.
Constructed from water resistant, bombproof, and lightweight VX21 in our UK factory, Possum is made cope with demands of travel without adding weight to your set-up.
The simple design maximises space-to-size ratio, with a smaller accessory pocket to keep your wares organised. A front-facing cable port makes using dynamos and charging batteries simple.
A webbing ladder offers endless fastening points; simply cut the VELCRO® strap provided to size.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
- Dependable storage for heavier items
- Made to last in the UK
- Bombproof, waterproof, and ultralight VX21
- Minimalist design for lightweight storage
- Universal fit for open frames
- ½ bag leaves room to run bottles and cages
- Main storage pocket and small accessory pocket
- Hardwearing, water resistant zip closure
- Off-centre zip prevents contents from spilling when attached up-side-down
- Large zip puller for use with gloves
- Key hook in main pocket
- Front facing cable port
- Bar-tacked webbing ladder for endless attachment points
- VELCRO® strap provided
Fabric: VX21 and 1100d Cordura
Zips: YKK water resistant
Weight: 210 g
Size: 51 x 6 x 13 cm
Origin: United Kingdom
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at email@example.com
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
- Tale of Two Mountains
- Long Mynd delights
- 2016 review
- Kendal Mountain Festival 2016
- Adventure Pedlars - A company born out of a 20,000km bike ride:
- Bikepacking what to pack
- UK Made Adventure - Stingray
- UK Made Adventure - Stem Cell
- UK Made Adventure - Koala
Used this product?Write a review
Excellent & Versatile
I've used the Possum on my adventure bike on every ride from 5 hours jaunts on local trails, to overnight bivvies to ultra racing and it's never come up short.
For my usage, it usually gets used to hold spares, tools and electronics. On a recent 2200km MTB bikepacking ride I had it loaded with my powerbanks, cables (the cable port on the top is a great feature), tubes, gas, tyre levers, chain links, spoke key, disc pads, chargers and even some extra food and it's behaved perfectly.
The glow in the dark zip toggles make fumbling for stuff in the dark easy and it's so waterproof that in my lazier moments I've left it on when I clean the bike.
An awesome product.