This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
PipeDream 600 Long Hydrophobic lightweight sleeping bag
-10˚C limit 3 - 4 season lightweight sleeping bag weighing 1085 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down; ideal for moving fast and light and self-supported travel
Whether you’re running a Mountain Marathon, embarking on an ultra-light self-supported ride, or heading out for a midweek boulder and bivvy; PipeDream will leave you feeling light and unhampered without sacrificing a good night’s sleep.
Fine-tuned for maximum insulation without the bulk, PipeDream 600 long combines high quality 750+ IDFB fill power goose down with a minimalist design to create a simple and ultralight bag.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep, with adjustable head closure and a sculpted neck baffle for snuggling down to fend off the draughts. Box-wall baffles minimise weight and prevent down migration; Nikwax Hydrophobic down and a DWR coating ensures that the early morning dew won't ruin your bag’s insulation.
With a tiny packed-size, PipeDream stows away easily and lofts effortlessly when you need it.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 3 - 4 season sleeping bag for travelling light
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles reduce down migration
- Box-wall baffle construction
- Roomy cut for natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and sculpted neck baffle for snugness
- Full-length zip baffle keeps out the draughts
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 750+ IDFB fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified, Nikwax Hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 750
Fill weight: 600 g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Weight: 1145 g
Internal length: 210 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 165 cm
Packed size: ⌀ 21 x 30 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 21 x 18 cm (straps not included)
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Used this product?Write a review
For us giants its a great fit
I'm 6ft8" and it fits great. I was so happy to find alpkit doing long sleeping bags, thanks. If you are a couple inches taller I reckon it would be ok aswell.
It packs down really well, more than half the weight and squashed size of my old synthetic bag and warmer.