This product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
PipeDream 200 Long Hydrophobic lightweight sleeping bag
9˚C limit 2 season ultra-lightweight sleeping bag weighing 600 g with Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down; ideal for moving fast and light or lining your winter bag
Whether you’re running a Mountain Marathon, embarking on an ultra-light self-supported ride, or heading out for a midweek boulder and bivvy; PipeDream will leave you feeling light and unhampered without sacrificing a good night’s sleep.
Fine-tuned for maximum insulation without the bulk, PipeDream 200 long combines high quality 750+ IDFB fill power goose down with a minimalist design to create a simple and ultralight bag.
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep, with adjustable head closure and a sculpted neck baffle for snuggling down to fend off the draughts. Stitch-Thru baffles minimise weight and prevent down migration; Nikwax Hydrophobic down and a DWR coating ensures that the early morning dew won't ruin your bag’s insulation.
With a tiny packed-size, PipeDream stows away easily and lofts effortlessly when you need it.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- 2 season sleeping bag for travelling light
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles reduce down migration
- Stitch-thru baffle construction saves weight
- Roomy cut for natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and sculpted neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 750+ IDFB fill power Nikwax Hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified, Nikwax Hydrophobic
Fill power: IDFB 750
Fill weight: 200 g
Inner: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Outer: 20D Polyester, 45 g/m2
Weight: 600 g
Internal length: 210 cm
Internal width: 64 cm
Zip length: 165 cm
Stuff bag weight: 24 g
Packed size: ⌀ 15.5 x 22 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 16 x 12 cm (straps not included)
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.