Kepler Velo Short Sleeve [Womens]  pure merino cycling base layer
Naturally thermal and anti-microbial merino half zip jersey for comfort, warmth, and freshness on your longer two-wheeled adventures
Whether you're on a big day out, a week-long day out, or off chasing bad guys, there's nothing worse than stopping to layer up every time the sun goes behind a cloud.
Thermoregulatory, anti-microbial, UV protective, and exquisitely soft, Kepler Velo base layer keeps you comfortable and fresh on longer trips across a range of temperatures with a slightly thicker fabric keeps you protected on chillier days.
A high collar protects your neck from draughts or the sun whilst short sleeves and a half-zip add ventilation. Drop tail and gripper hem elastic, stop the base layer from riding up.
Thoughtfully functional, a zipped pocket on the rear is sized to fit your energy bars and gels.
Reflective tape woven into the zips helps you stay visible and safe.
The Kepler range uses beautiful, superfine merino for a luxuriously comfortable next-to-skin feel.
With thermoregulatory and anti-microbial properties, merino wool is more than a match for day-in, day-out use across the temperatures in changeable mountain conditions, help you to stay fresh, comfortable, and protected no matter what the weather decides.
We use 100% natural New Zealand merino from non-mulesing farms.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Short-sleeved cycling pure merino base layer
- Snug cycling-specific cut for comfort
- Shorter sleeves improve ventilation and articulation
- High collar protects from the draughts and the sun
- ½ zip gives you room to breathe
- Superfine merino for softness and comfort
- Anatomical cut and flatlock seams feel great next to the skin
- Merino wool minimises odours
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- New Zealand merino from 100% non-museling farms
- Rear zipped pocket for your map and snacks
Fabric: 100% New Zealand merino, 200 gsm, 17.2 microns
Seams: Flatlock stitching