Kepler Draught Excluderpure merino neck warmer
Thermal, anti-microbial, UV protective, and odour suppressant merino neck warmer for versatile protection from the elements
Neck warmer, bandana, helmet liner, beanie, face mask, ear band, wrist band, ankle band, a tasteful neckerchief for your pet…
Call it what you want, (we call it an superfine merino neck warmer), but this incredibly versatile bit of gear is warm, UV protective, anti-microbial, and even flame retardant. We never leave the house without ours.
Well, sometimes we do, but we usually regret it.
The Kepler range uses beautiful, superfine merino for a luxuriously comfortable next-to-skin feel.
With thermoregulatory and anti-microbial properties, merino wool is more than a match for day-in, day-out use across the temperatures in changeable mountain conditions, help you to stay fresh, comfortable, and protected no matter what the weather decides.
We use 100% natural New Zealand merino from non-mulesing farms.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Overwhelmingly versatile merino neck warmer
- Merino wool minimises odours
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Superfine merino for softness and comfort
- New Zealand merino from 100% non-museling farms
Fabric: 100% New Zealand merino, 160 gsm, 17.2 microns
Seams: Flatlock stitching
Weight: 50 g
Length: ⌀23 x 50 cm
Product Care Information
The better you look after this merino garment, the better it will look after you. Give your Kepler a long, happy life with these tips:
- Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash.
- Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t grow.
- Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through the fabric, and hungry moths.
The better you look after this merino base layer the better it will look after you. Here are a few top care tips:
- Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash
- Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t get bigger
- Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through them and hungry moths.
Used this product?Write a review
Can't live without it!!
On a recent trip to Nepal, this was probably the best bit of kit I had! From the fume filled streets of Kathmandu to the -30degrees of Gorak Shep, I don't think it ever came off my head! I actually gave it to my guide, so I need another one - pronto!