Kepler Draught Excluder pure merino neck warmer
Wear a neck warmer for comfort under an outerlayer or on its own as headwear. Luxurious, lightweight, next-to-the-skin comfort
£16.00 Was: £19.00
Neck warmer, bandana, helmet liner, beanie, face mask, ear band, wrist band, ankle band, a tasteful neckerchief for your pet…
Call it what you want, (we call it an superfine merino neck warmer), but this incredibly versatile bit of gear is warm, UV protective, anti-microbial, and even flame retardant. We never leave the house without ours.
Well, sometimes we do, but we usually regret it.
The Kepler range uses beautiful, superfine merino for a luxuriously comfortable next-to-skin feel.
With thermoregulatory and anti-microbial properties, merino wool is more than a match for day-in, day-out use across the temperatures in changeable mountain conditions, help you to stay fresh, comfortable, and protected no matter what the weather decides.
We use 100% natural New Zealand merino from non-mulesing farms.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Overwhelmingly versatile merino neck warmer
- Merino wool minimises odours
- High warmth-to-weight ratio
- Superfine merino for softness and comfort
- New Zealand merino from 100% non-museling farms
Fabric: 100% New Zealand merino, 160 gsm, 17.2 microns
Seams: Flatlock stitching
Weight: 50 g
Length: ⌀23 x 50 cm
The better you look after this merino base layer the better it will look after you. Here are a few top care tips:
- Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash
- Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t get bigger
- Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through them and hungry moths.
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
Can't live without it!!
On a recent trip to Nepal, this was probably the best bit of kit I had! From the fume filled streets of Kathmandu to the -30degrees of Gorak Shep, I don't think it ever came off my head! I actually gave it to my guide, so I need another one - pronto!