Kepler Briefs [Womens] merino underwear
Breathable, wicking and odour-resistant merino undercrackers Core Spun with nylon for durability: building your base layer from the bottom up...
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
You can be dressed head to toe in enough technical gear to feasibly pass as an International Mountain Leader but there’s no disguising the misery of cold, damp and clammy cotton knickers.
The Kepler Briefs are a breathable, wicking and odour-resistant heaven for your nether regions. An active cut, flat-lock seams and a low-profile narrow waistband fit comfortably underneath layers. We also use exceptionally soft superfine (17.5 micron) merino from Australian non-mulesing farms – for happy bums and happy sheep.
Wool is a highly breathable material, transporting your body’s moisture vapour outside without feeling wet to the touch. As an ‘active fibre’, it also responds to temperature changes, keeping your bottom toasty in Scottish winter and cool and dry for running in the height of summer.
Wool is naturally odour resistant which means you get more uses out of your undies before consigning them to the wash bin and makes them ideal for multi-day backpacking trips - kinder on the planet and anyone you’re sharing a tent with!
We’ve used Core Spun merino for underwear, a technology with all the benefits of merino but with added durability. It’s still merino on the outside but a nylon and spandex core produces a yarn that’s harder wearing and rebounds back into shape better than 100% merino.
- Merino core spun with nylon and spandex improves fabric durability, recovery and stretch whilst retaining all the benefits of merino wool
- Wool is highly breathable, naturally absorbing water vapour into the internal structure of the fibres before evaporating it, wicking away liquid sweat when necessary
- High warmth to weight ratio of superfine merino plus natural temperature regulation properties
- Wool is naturally odour resistant allowing you to wash it less frequently
- Narrow waistband and low-profile flat-lock seams are comfortable under layers
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
86% Merino / 12% Nylon / 2% Spandex (200 gsm)
Australian non-mulesing superfine 17.5 micron merino
55g (Size 10)
Product Care Information
The better you look after this merino garment, the better it will look after you. Give your Kepler a long, happy life with these tips:
Hand wash your merino in lukewarm water, or gentle machine wash at 30°C.
Darn any holes as soon as possible so they don’t grow.
Avoid snagging, vigorous machine washing, putting your finger through the fabric, and hungry moths.