Kelpie [Mens] quarter zip micro fleece
The staple layer for trails, travel or just turning down the thermostat: a simple but sublimely snug classic micro fleece
SALE: £24.99 Was: £29.99
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
After many months of radio silence, an intrepid band of Alpkiteers returned from their expedition into the far northern reaches with stories of a rare wild fleece, new to science. Rumoured to be the softest fleece known to man, live samples of the Fleecus kelpie were brought back to Alpkit HQ for further study...
It’s hard to think of a more useful piece of outdoor clothing than the micro fleece top, the most fundamental of fleeces. Thrown on time after time for weightless warmth, unbeatable breathability and instant snugness.
Reassuring in its simplicity, the Kelpie is fast drying after a soaking, light and compact for shoving into rucksacks and functions fantastically layered under a wind or rain shell, allowing sweat to exit with ease. In a wardrobe packed with clothing for specific conditions, it’s the layer you’ll never regret packing.
The Kelpie is a slightly relaxed fit, with low profile seams placed to prevent rucksack rubbing, and a subtle marl effect running through the brushed fleece material. A quarter zip helps you to adjust your central heating and a chin guard maintains that superior softness.
- Highly breathable as a mid-layer underneath outer shells, allowing sweat to pass through easily
- Fast-drying and wicking to keep you warm and dry and for ease of washing
- Quarter zip neck to regulate your temperature during activities
- Low-profile seams off-set from the shoulders to prevent rubbing under rucksacks
- Excellent warmth to weight ratio provides effective insulation without weighing down rucksacks
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
175gsm 100% polyester fleece, double side brushed with subtle melange stripe
280g - Size M