- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Customer Reviews
Alpine skylines, belter days on the Lake District fells, the faster and lighter you move, the more landscapes you can feast your eyes on.
Helio are performance sunglasses for dynamic, fast and light activities where protection from the sun and a secure fit are top priority. With category 3 UV protective lenses, they’re well-suited to anywhere from the valley floor to the Alpine and Himalayan mountain ranges. The slimmer lens is ideal for anyone who likes their sunnies on the narrower side.
Helio are curved to wrap around your face, giving you a wider field of vision and a more secure fit for higher intensity activities such as running, climbing, and fast and light alpinism. Comfortable ridged flexible nose grips and arm grips stop them from sliding off, so you don’t need to worry about losing your sunnies when you’re half-way up a route or running along a ridgeline.
Active sunglasses need to be hardwearing, so we’ve used TR90 (a super durable, lightweight, and flexible thermoplastic) to make the Helio both sturdy and comfortable. The polycarbonate lenses have a hard coating to help prevent scratches and are ‘drop ball’ impact tested for good measure.
- Slim active performance sunglasses for fast and light activities
- Curved to wrap around your face for a secure and comfortable fit
- Protection from the sun from the front, top, and sides
- Flexible ridged grips on the nose and inside the arms stop them slipping from your face
- Category 3 UV lenses protect from both visible and UV light, suitable for open mountain ranges
- Made to last, impact tested lenses (drop ball test) with a hard coating to resist scratches
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Frame: TR90 (thermoplastic)
Lens: Polycarbonate with scratch resistant coating, category 3 UV protection
Eye size: 60 mm
Bridge: 15 mm
Temple size: 135 mm
Frame width: 140 mm
Weight: 20 g
What You Say: Customer Reviews and Comments
Used this product?Write a review
Picked these up on the spur of the moment and they have been brilliant: the fit is excellent and stays on for higher exertion activities. The lens quality is decent too and they look great!