Heiko Vest [Womens] Primaloft gilet
Windproof Primaloft Silver synthetic gilet, easy to care for and ideal for added warmth out on the hill and around camp
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
Hiking up from the foothills, cold weather campsite chores, crawling out of your tent before the sun has emerged above the mountains... Little is more rewarding than the freedom of being out in the wild.
Heiko Vest takes the proven packable warmth of the Heiko Jacket and makes it even more light and stashable. Ideal when paired with a base layer for a lightweight layering system, quilted Primaloft Silver insulation keeps a low profile so it sits nicely under a shell and complements your lightweight sleep system too. When you warm up, pack it into its own internal chest pocket and stash it away.
The gilet style of the Heiko Vest insulates your core to keep you warm whilst leaving your arms free and unrestrained. With no sleeves to get in the way when you're being active, Heiko Vest is well suited to anything from cold weather climbing and scrambling to campsite chores.
The Primaloft Silver fill retains thermal properties when wet, drying a lot quicker than down. This makes Heiko Vest ideal for damp destinations, think the Lake District or Wales at, well, any time of year.
As temperatures dip or the wind picks up you can zip up, bury your hands into the hand warmer pockets, and let Heiko’s zip baffle, chin guard, and hem drawcord keep the draughts at bay. Heiko also has a zipped internal chest pocket for valuables.
Soft touch fabric feels great next to your skin, and a DWR coating keeps the moisture at bay.
Primaloft Silver insulation is a synthetic fibre which create millions of tiny air pockets to trap body heat. It uses water-repellent finish to improve performance in extreme conditions, maintaining its thermal properties even when wet. It’s also easy to care for, packable, breathable, and super soft: mega!
- Lightweight and packable 60gsm Primaloft Silver, ideal for light activity in UK conditions
- Ideal for adventurers who like a warm core and excellent freedom of movement
- Low-profile quilted insulation for easy layering
- Stashes into its own chest pocket
- Primaloft insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch fabric for great next-to-skin feel
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 internal zipped chest pocket for valuables
- Zip baffle, chin guard, and adjustable hem drawcord to keep out the draughts
- C6 DWR keeps the moisture at bay
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: 10: 190 g
Fill: Primaloft Silver insulation (100% polyester), 60gsm
Fabric: 100% Polyester, 20d, 45 gsm