Filo 2018 [Womens] RDS hydrophobic warm down jacket
Our classic snug and toasty down jacket, as at home out among the boulders at Christmas as it is on an Alpine ascent
£99.00 Was: £160.00
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
The classic Filo in its 2018 form; continuing to balance price and performance and set the standard high, whether out among the boulders during grit season or keeping out the chill on alpine ascents.
Versatility is at the core of the Filo. Invariably cosy in even the bitterest of conditions, the lightweight design and detachable hood give you the streamlining you want for expedition use, whilst the fleece-lined pockets and extended back length give you a boost of comfort and warmth in everyday use.
Filled with premium quality 650 fill power hydrophobic duck down, the Filo is a fantastic value, toasty warm, lightweight and feature-loaded down jacket that, come winter, you’ll rarely be seen without.
NIKWAX HYDROPHOBIC DOWN
Nikwax Hydrophobic is a water repellent treatment that makes down less susceptible to humid conditions, staying lofted for longer and prolonging the overall lifespan of your down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good know.
- Snug, versatile, and warm down jacket, for staying warm wherever you are
- Classic stitch-through construction: warm and lightweight
- Two-way zip for use with a harness
- Full-length, anti-snag draft tube protects against the draughts
- Adjustable elasticated hem drawcord for snugness
- Wired peak helps maintain visibility in high winds
- Zipped fleece-lined pockets for toasty hands
- Zipped secure internal chest pocket
- Glove-friendly, grippy and easy to locate zip pullers
- Helmet friendly hood
- Nikwax Hydrophobic duck down
- RDS certified
- DWR coating keeps the moisture at bay
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Weight: Total / Fill
8: 505 g / 203 g
10: 540 g / 218 g
12: 565 g / 233 g
14: 590 g / 250 g
Fill: 90/10 European duck down; Nikwax Hydrophobic; RDS certified
Fill power: IDFB 650
Outer: 20d, 50 gsm 100% nylon ripstop
Inner: 20d, 42 gsm 100% polyester ripstop
Product Care Information
You can and should wash this garment, most active outdoor folk do this once or twice a year.
Washing and re-waterproofing flushes out the dirt and oils that have accumulated so that it puffs up nicely and works better in damp conditions
Don’t panic! Down is surprisingly durable and washing is not an onerous task. You can wash it in a front loading washing machine with these instructions…