Duel Swim Run Wetsuit [Womens] SwimRun Wetsuit
SwimRun specific wetsuit to swim, run, swim, run and do it again
£149.99 Was: £169.99
- Full Description
- Features At A Glance
- Care & Environmental Advice
- Size Guide
- Customer Reviews
SwimRun is a sport where you frequently transition between swimming and running wearing a wetsuit throughout (think Llanberis SwimRun, Cornwall’s Hokey Cokey, or the iconic ÖTILLÖ). We’ve collaborated with industry guru – Dean Jackson – to make sure the Duel SwimRun wetsuit has good thermal and swim properties whilst being flexi and with a front zip for running.
It’s a 2:3 wetsuit: 2 mm neoprene in the upper body for flexibility with 3 mm around your legs and bum to add buoyancy for an efficient swimming position. We’ve used nylon-faced neoprene on the arms, inner legs and glutes to reduce wear and tear when you’re sliding in and out of the water, with smooth Glideskin neoprene on the chest and back to reduce drag.
Whereas a regular swimming wetsuit would restrict your legs when you’re striding out on dry land, Duel has panels of thinner neoprene around the hips for freedom of movement when running. The long front zip lets you pull the upper body down for the on-land stretches for better ventilation and easier breathing too.
Safety is a key consideration when you’re out in wild places. Flashes of bright green on Duel will help you stay visible in the water and we’ve added a detachable emergency whistle to the zip to attract attention if necessary. The internal zipped pocket on the chest is ideal for valuables, whilst the external rear pocket is ace for stashing on-the-go nutrition or your GPS.
- Long front zip makes it easy to pull your wetsuit down when running for ventilation.
- 2 mm neoprene in the upper body for flexibility and freedom of movement.
- 3 mm neoprene around the legs and bum for a more efficient swimming position.
- Thinner neoprene panels around the hips so that you can really stride out when running.
- Durable nylon-faced neoprene at high-abrasion points.
- Glideskin neoprene panels for reduced surface drag.
- Generous external rear pocket for on-the-go nutrition or nav kit, internal check pocket for valuables.
- Bright design for visibility and detachable emergency whistle for safety.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
|Neck||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Shoulder||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Underarm||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Side panels (legs)||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Front legs||Glideskin||3 mm|
|Crotch||Nylon face||3 mm|
|Seat||Nylon face||3 mm|
Product Care Information
When you are pulling on your suit take care not to use your finger nails.
Check your suit for fit and range of motion. Your suit will feel different when wet.
The neoprene collar and cuffs can be trimmed with scissors if they extend too far.
Rinse your suit out with fresh water after each use. Hang the wetsuit inside out and allow to dry away from direct sunlight or heat source.
Store your suit in a cool room on a wide plastic coat hanger.
Roll your suit when transporting rather than fold.
Don’t use petroleum products with your suit as this will damage the neoprene.
Small tears can be repaired with neoprene cement/glue.