ArcticDream 1200  down sleeping bag
-33ºC expedition style goose down sleeping bag for the extreme cold and weighing 1700g
£319.00 Was: £425.00
It was to be the adventure of a lifetime. Cold, dry weather; remarkable landscapes; and an ever-growing kit list. You need a sleeping bag you can 100% depend on, one that won’t weigh you down on the way in, one that won’t fill your entire pack.
Although the bag has been specifically designed for cold dry adventures in areas such as Arctic Circle, Alaska and Siberia. The bag is also suited to any cold sleeper, who needs additional warmth at warmer but still sub zero temperatures.
Tapered, box wall construction with 1200 g of down mapped around the body with concise baffle design - along with a specially shaped shoulder baffle and hood as well as more insulation around the foot area. The outer shell helps keep snow and moisture from entering the bag and the lining helps to keep you comfortable as the sun goes down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Comes with cotton storage bag and stuff sack
- Lightweight expedition grade fabric
- Extra insulated hood
- Reinforced foot box
- Tapered cut to improve heat retention
- Vertical chest baffles for increased insulation
- Shaped shoulder baffle and zip baffle for better draught exclusion
- RDS certified: all of our down is ethically sourced, not live-plucked, and not force-fed
- C6 DWR coating to shed the dirt and morning dew
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified
Fill power: IDFB 750
Fill weight: 1200 g
Outer: 20D ripstop nylon
Inner: 20D nylon
Weight: 1700 g
Internal length: 210 cm
Internal width: 76 cm
Zip length: 165 cm
Compression bag weight: 125 g
Packed size: ⌀ 27 x 41 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 27.5 x 27 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.