ArcticDream 1200 down sleeping bag
-33ºC expedition style goose down sleeping bag for the extreme cold and weighing 1700g
ArcticDream 1200  down sleeping bag
£369.00 Was: £425.00
It was to be the adventure of a lifetime. Cold, dry weather; remarkable landscapes; and an ever-growing kit list. You need a sleeping bag you can 100% depend on, one that won’t weigh you down on the way in, one that won’t fill your entire pack.
Although the bag has been specifically designed for cold dry adventures in areas such as Arctic Circle, Alaska and Siberia. The bag is also suited to any cold sleeper, who needs additional warmth at warmer but still sub zero temperatures.
Tapered, box wall construction with 1200 g of down mapped around the body with concise baffle design - along with a specially shaped shoulder baffle and hood as well as more insulation around the foot area. The outer shell helps keep snow and moisture from entering the bag and the lining helps to keep you comfortable as the sun goes down.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated. That’s good to know.
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
- Comes with cotton storage bag and stuff sack
- Lightweight expedition grade fabric
- Extra insulated hood
- Reinforced foot box
- Tapered cut to improve heat retention
- Vertical chest baffles for increased insulation
- Shaped shoulder baffle and zip baffle for better draught exclusion
- RDS certified: all of our down is ethically sourced, not live-plucked, and not force-fed
- C6 DWR coating to shed the dirt and morning dew
|Thermal test results from the lab|
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
Fill: 90/10 Chinese goose down; RDS certified
Fill power: IDFB 750
Fill weight: 1200 g
Outer: 20D ripstop nylon
Inner: 20D nylon
Weight: 1700 g
Internal length: 210 cm
Internal width: 76 cm
Zip length: 165 cm
Compression bag weight: 125 g
Packed size: ⌀ 27 x 41 cm
Compressed size: ⌀ 27.5 x 27 cm
How will you fit? Take a look at our Sleeping Bag Fitting Guide for guidance.
Free UK Shipping on all ordersFree 2 day delivery to UK addresses is included in all orders so the price you see is the price you pay. Upgrade to next day at the checkout.
Free No hassle 123 Day ReturnsBuy with confidence and if you are not happy, change your mind or want a swap for any reason then return it for free and we will exchange or refund no question. The price you see is the price you pay. Just return the kit as you receive it - in its original condition, unused, unworn, with original packaging and fit for resale.
FinanceWe offer a range of finance options from 0% to 9.9% starting on orders over £500. Please give us a call on 01773 417007 to apply for finance. Our customer support heros will take your order and talk you through the quick and easy application process.
Alpine BondIf one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery or, if it does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it within 3 years of purchase for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction if it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can.
- Sleeping bag comfort ratings
- Which Vortex/ Airlok for my sleeping bag or down jacket?
- Alpkit’s ethical down policy [pre-winter 2016]
- How our sleeping bags are tested
- What is the difference between fill weight and fill power?
- Packing your sleeping bag in an Airlok
- How to clean your down sleeping bag
Support - There are five ways to get in touch
- Visit the Support Department section
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ring us on 0044 1773 417 007
- Write to us here
- Drop by our Factory Store : Open Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm