If a product is marked as pre-order, please make sure you have read and understood the following before making your purchase:
- Payment will be taken immediately and your item will be dispatched when stock arrives.
- Any other products ordered at the same time as a pre-ordered item will be held until the pre-ordered item comes into stock. If you would like your additional items to be dispatched immediately, please make a separate order.
- Although we try and give an accurate indication of when we will take delivery of the stock they are liable to change.
Bulk Order Discount
We aim to keep our prices awesome at all times for all our customers. However, if you are bulk ordering 10 or more of one product, then we can offer you our bulk discount, passing on what we save on postage, processing and despatch.
- 10% off 10+ of a product
- 15% off 15+ of a product
To use our bulk order discount, please contact us on 01773 417007 or email
1. Bulk orders apply to orders of 10 or more of the same product, i.e. an order of 10 x Kepler short sleeve base layer, or 20 x Viper headtorch
2. Multiple colours are accepted in bulk orders.
3. Multiple sizes are accepted in clothing bulk orders.
60 Day Love Mud Wheel trial
We know that our wheels will keep you rollin' mile after mile with a smile on your face… But we figured we'd give you 60 days to really make your mind up about them anyway. If you haven't bonded with your Love Mud wheels at the end of the 60 days, you can send them back for a refund. We'll even pay for the return shipping (UK customers only).
A few T&Cs to get out of the way first though
This offer does not apply to Juice hub builds or wheelsets purchased as part of a full bike build.
60 day returns offer starts from the day of delivery.
Wheels must be returned clean, free from dings, and in their original packaging, damage to a returned product caused by improper packaging may disqualify the returned product for return.
We cannot refund wheels that have suffered rim damage due to hard impacts or other severe crash damage. In cases of severe damage, you may qualify for our accident replacement scheme.
If you do choose to part with your Love Mud wheels
Contact us to book a collection via ParcelForce (for UK orders) or DHL (for international orders).
Unfortunately, we cannot cover the cost of international returns, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping along with any custom duties or taxes.
Bikepacking luggage for Mytimugs
Mytimugs are super handy for activities such as bikepacking, so it's only natural that we want to pop them in our bikepacking luggage! To make it easier to decide which luggage to buy for which Mytimug, here's a handy 'what fits in what' compatibilty table for Mytimugs, Stemcells and the Lodo...
|Stem Cell||Stem Cell Dry||Stem Cell XL||Lodo|
|Mytimug 650||☺ (it's a snug fit)||☺||☺||⛔|
What size drybag for my sleeping bag or down jacket?
When stuffing your sleeping bag in to the dry bag be gentle with the opening. This is the most fragile part of the bag, so avoid twisting it or putting undue stress on the internal plastic strip so it maintains a good seal when rolled.
If you intend to keep the sleeping bag in the provided compression bag rather than stuffing it straight in to the drybag you will have to choose a larger size due to the size of the opening.
Rowan from the design team spent a load of time stuff things into our Airlok dry bags here are his findings...
Which insulation into which bag?
Airlok size (litres)
Optimal dry bag size (litres)
|Mountain Ghost 140||4|
|Mountain Ghost 200||8|
|Mountain Ghost 300||13|
|Skyehigh 500 L||8||Tight|
|Skyehigh 700 L||12|
|Skyehigh 900 L||13||Tight|
|Pipedream 200 L||4|
|Pipedream 400 L||6|
|Pipedream 600 L||12||Loose||10|
Can I swap a product in a bundle?
The bundles are set up to give the best value possible to customers purchasing certain products together. We are unable to swap products in the bundles for different items at this time.
SagePay US State Abbreviations and US State Postal Codes
Recently our payment gateway SagePay has started requiring US states to be entered in a two-digit format. As orders placed in the UK and Europe do not require the postal state / county our website is not currently set up to automate this process. As a temporary measure we have published the codes here, please enter the correct two-digit code in the county field and you should be good to go.
District of Columbia (Washington)DC
New Hampshire NH
New Jersey NJ
New Mexico NM
New York NY
North Carolina NC
North Dakota ND
Rhode Island RI
South Carolina SC
South Dakota SD
West Virginia WV
American Samoa AS
Northern Mariana Islands MP
Puerto Rico PR
Virgin Islands VI
Federated States of Micronesia FM
Marshall Islands MH
Canal Zone CZ
Philippine Islands PI
Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands TT
Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands CM
If you are already familiar with PayPal then dive straight in and select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
If you haven't used PayPal before here is a quick overview:
First you will have to visit the PayPal website and create an account. You can register your credit card to your account, transfer money in, receive gifts and lots more. There are absolutely no links between PayPal and Alpkit, so you decide if you are happy with their terms of service. PayPal do not pass any card details to us, they simply transfer the money from your account to ours.
Paying with PayPal
1. Select PayPal as your payment method in the checkout.
2. Click on Complete Checkout and you will be transferred to the PayPal site.
3. Login to PayPal and transfer funds directly from your PayPal account, or select a card registered to your account.
4. Upon confirming your details you will be returned to our site.
5. Still happy? Good, now just click on Submit Order to finalise the transaction and you will be presented with an order confirmation page.
You will now be able to check the status of your payment in your PayPal profile.
If you continue to have problems using our site please send an e-mail. It would help if you included any relevant details such as which browser and which type of computer you are using.
Help: My order failed!
1. Connection failure: There could have been a temporary connection problem on the Internet causing the webserver to time out.
2. Wrong credit card number: Your credit card details may have been rejected by our payment processor; they are pretty strict.
3. Duplicate order: Every time you enter our checkout you create a unique order ID. If you enter an invalid card number you will be given the chance to use a different card, however if you try the same card number you order can be rejected.
Help: I didn't get an order confirmation!
After completing an order you should return to our site and see an order confirmation page. You should also receive an email confirming that we have received your order. If you do not get either of these please contact us and we will check to see if we have got it. This problem is usually a web browser issue so please check you are using the minimum requirements.
Help: I cannot click through to the payment page!