I’ve been climbing for 10 years, starting young in the youth competition scene. As I have grown in my climbing I have always stayed with my roots and competed and I am now currently on the GB Climbing Team. I’ll endeavour to compete on the world cup circuit this year to build experience there in the hope to improve my perform in the future. I’ve also developed a strong passion for climbing outdoors, living close to the Peak means I get out as often as my commitments and the weather allow and I have numerous local projects I’m gradually trying to tick through. Furthermore almost all of my travelling revolves around climbing, whether to compete or to climb in a new area, allowing me to see the incredible places that climbing takes you and to sample climbing all around the world.
The Number Crunch:
- National rank of 4th for lead and boulder,
- Boulder 8B - Riverbed, Magic Wood.
- Sport 8b - Ecstasy, Kilnsey.
- Completed the big 5 in Font.
- 2 x European youth finals in bouldering, Semi finals at the world youth champs.
- Oh and youngest ascent of Careless Torque 8A, Stanage.