The finest technical cycling clothing for all day riding on road and trail.
Rhythm Clothing, Alpine Jerseys and Kepler Velo use the finest technical fabrics and are designed with durability, weight, washing-on-the-go and comfort in mind. A relaxed fit with mesh for temperature control. Quick drying, fast wicking and anti-microbrial for overnight stops and flat-lock stitching for all day comfort.
Explore other content related to bike packing, bikepacking, sonder on our site.
Life on the Broken Road Part 4
Further snippets from life on the broken road
Bantu Ubuntu Be-Cycling
Sustainability and wellbeing awareness in Africa
Searching for the Mountain Haggis
Fat bikes and thin buddies
Branching out with the Rando Range
New welded bike luggage
Broken Road on the West Highland Way
From Milngavie to Fort William, riding the West Highland Way
Life on the Broken Road Part 3
travel by bike in New Zealand
Job: Factory Assistant
more jobs in the Alpkit UK factory
Life on the Broken Road Part 2
More bike travel in NZ
Life on the Broken Road Part 1
adventure through New Zealand by bike
Offa leads me home
Continuing to chase Offa's adventure
Offa’s Dyke Leads Home
An Unremarkable Adventure Chasing Offa
Long Mynd delights
bikepacking around Shropshire
Help and advice from the product support team.
- Can I set up Sonder Frontier to run as a single speed
- Hadron 2000 lumen bike light
- Cycle to work schemes
- Sonder bespoke frames and bikes
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Are Sonder available outside the UK?
- What pressure should I run my Trailblazers at?
- What wheel sizes can Broken Road take?
- What wheel sizes can Transmitter take?
- What wheel sizes can Camino take?
- More support...