The finest technical cycling clothing for all day riding on road and trail.
Rhythm Clothing, Alpine Jerseys and Kepler Velo use the finest technical fabrics and are designed with durability, weight, washing-on-the-go and comfort in mind. A relaxed fit with mesh for temperature control. Quick drying, fast wicking and anti-microbrial for overnight stops and flat-lock stitching for all day comfort.
Explore other content related to bike packing, bikepacking, sonder on our site.
Jungle Rumble - Part 2
Sri Lanka mountain bike race
Jungle Rumble - Part 1
mountain bike stage race in Sri Lanka
Alpkit Ambleside Opening Event
new store opening event
MTB Marathon Round 3
Mountain biking weekend
Ultralight Long-Distance Bikepacking: What to Pack
Highland Trail 550 kit review
A Father’s Day Adventure
Introducing the next generation to bikepacking
Life on the Broken Road Part 4
Further snippets from life on the broken road
Bantu Ubuntu Be-Cycling
Sustainability and wellbeing awareness in Africa
Searching for the Mountain Haggis
Fat bikes and thin buddies
Branching out with the Rando Range
New welded bike luggage
Broken Road on the West Highland Way
From Milngavie to Fort William, riding the West Highland Way
Life on the Broken Road Part 3
travel by bike in New Zealand
Help and advice from the product support team.
- Common Bike Upgrades: price list
- Can I set up Sonder Frontier to run as a single speed
- Hadron Bike Light Insight
- Cycle to Work Schemes
- Sonder bespoke frames and bikes
- Try Before Your Buy - Sonder Demo Bikes
- Are Sonder available outside the UK?
- What pressure should I run my Trailblazers at?
- What wheel sizes can Broken Road take?
- What wheel sizes can Transmitter take?
- More support...