Location: Alpkit Hathersage
Ride rocky and more technical trails in the Peak District with a qualified instructor to help you hone skills.
Enjoyable day rides that will take you on a technical circular Peak District mountain bike route.
This course aims to give you a great day out in the Peaks whilst improving your riding particularly on more challenging and technical terrain.
Throughout the course of the day, your instructor will identify any bad habits and areas that are holding you back, looking at ways to improve your riding and flow and building on your skills and technique.
Available dates: March 24th, June 16th
How to Book
Simply call the Alpkit Hathersage store and they will book you on to your chosen activity and provide any further details you may need to know.
T. 01433 730930
Adults and those age 15 - 17 if accompanied by a parent/carer.
Participants should have some mountain biking experience, and feel comfortable on two wheels.
Our instructors for each activity are provided through Thornbridge Outdoors and are all fully qualified.
On the day
This is a full day session.
The briefing for the day will start at 10am, but the store is open from 9.30am so please join us for a brew and chat from then.
We’ll be back by around 4:30pm
What to bring
- Mountain Bike
- Water (1 litre minimum)
- Clothing and kit to stay warm, whatever the weather
- Any medication that you may need
- Lunch and snacks
- Spares for your bike - e.g. an inner tube or 2.
Hathersage Store Events
- School of Adventure: Peak Caving Experience
- Afternoon to Explore the Peak District In partnership with Brompton Bikes.
- School of Adventure: Introduction to Mountain biking
- SofA Climbing Skills Builder
- SofA Navigation Skills
- An Evening with Nicky Spinks
- SofA MTB Skills Days
- Introduction to Fell Running
- SofA MTB Advanced Rides
- Alpkit Hathersage Evening Talks
- SofA MTB Coaching Rides
- Saturday Peak District Social Run
- Friday Massage Therapy for Adventure Sports
- Tuesday Yoga for Adventure Sports
Ambleside Store Events
- Social Swim with Alpkit Ambleside
- Lake District Photo Walk
- Alpkit Beach Clean in association with Colourful Coast Partnership
- Fluid Trails MTB Coaching Ride - ‘FIND YOUR FLOW’
- Ambleside Sunday Social Runs