Starts: November 18, 2018
An enjoyable day ride that will take you on a circular Peak District mountain bike route.
This course aims to give you a great day out in the Peaks whilst improving your riding, identifying any bad habits and areas that are holding you back, looking at ways to improve your riding and flow and building the fundamental skills of ready position, braking, cornering, climbing, descending, and the techniques to deal with rougher sections.
How to Book
Simply call the Alpkit Hathersage store and they will book you on to your chosen activity and provide any further details you may need to know.
T. 01433 730930
Adults and those age 15 - 17 if accompanied by a parent/carer on the day
Our instructors for each activity are provided through Thornbridge Outdoors and are all fully qualified.
On the day
This is a full day session.
The briefing for the day will start at 10am, but the store is open from 9.30am so please join us for a brew and chat from then.
We’ll be back at around 4:00pm
What to bring
- Mountain Bike
- Water (1 litre minimum)
- Clothing and kit to stay warm, whatever the weather
- Any medication that you may need
- Lunch and snacks
- Spares for your bike - e.g. an inner tube or 2.
- SofA MTB Coaching Ride November 18, 2018
- Ambleside Sunday Social Runs November 11, 2018
- Peak District Social Run November 10, 2018
- SofA Paddling Derwent River August 26, 2018
- SofA Navigation Skills VI August 19, 2018
- SofA Caving Deeper Underground August 12, 2018
- SofA MTB Coaching Ride August 5, 2018
- SofA Climbing Skills Builder July 29, 2018
- SofA Guided Family Weaseling Walk July 22, 2018
- SofA Wet & Wild Caving July 21, 2018
- SofA Bouldering Skills Builder July 15, 2018
- SofA Navigation Skills V July 14, 2018
- SofA MTB Skills Day II July 8, 2018
- SofA Paddling Toddbrook/Combs Reservoir II July 1, 2018
- SofA Climbing Skills Builder III June 24, 2018
- SofA Navigation Skills IV June 17, 2018
- SofA MTB Advanced Ride II June 10, 2018
- SofA Bouldering Skills Builder III May 17, 2018
- Massage Therapy for Adventure Sports April 13, 2018
- Ambleside Easter Eggstravaganza March 30, 2018