Location: Alpkit Hathersage
Join us for an evening of inspiration.
Come join us in Alpkit Hathersage for an evening of inspirational talks featuring some amazing people!
Ben Turner - Athlete Adventure
"What does the future hold for the Great Outdoors in an age of technology, internet and connectivity?"
Ben attempted to run 16 marathons in 16 national parks in 16 days but encountered injury during his 7th marathon and was unable to continue. He will be talking about his experiances in such a different challenge.
Rich and Tom - Father and Son biking adventures
A Son and Father's adventures on their bicycles, fueled by a son's enthusiasm for cycling. Where are we going next daddy?
Rich and Tom ride all over the world together the have compteted in races such as strath puffer, a brutal 24 hour mountain bike race in scotland, that regularly encounters ice and snow. along with racing they have also completed challenges such as everesting which they have both done on the cobbled Kemmelberg.
They have big plans for the upcoming year with an entry in to this years tour divide and 2,745 miles bike race from Canada to the Mexican border.
Gracie Martin - Pro Climber
Come pick the brains of local lass Gracie who is mad for climbing and is now specialising in bouldering. Gracie has climbed both locally (Peak District) and much further afield. Come get some tips and listen to how she got to where she is today.
2nd Feb, 18:30-20:30
Alpkit Hathersage, Main Road, Hathersage, S32 1BB
Hathersage Store Events
- SofA Climbing Skills Builder
- SofA Navigation Skills
- An Evening with Nicky Spinks
- SofA MTB Skills Days
- Introduction to Fell Running
- SofA MTB Advanced Rides
- Alpkit Hathersage Evening Talks
- SofA MTB Coaching Rides
- Saturday Peak District Social Run
- Friday Massage Therapy for Adventure Sports
- Tuesday Yoga for Adventure Sports
Ambleside Store Events
- Social Swim with Alpkit Ambleside
- Lake District Photo Walk
- Alpkit Beach Clean in association with Colourful Coast Partnership
- Fluid Trails MTB Coaching Ride - ‘FIND YOUR FLOW’
- Ambleside Sunday Social Runs