Location: RNLI Lifeboat Station, St Bees, Cumbria, CA27 0ES
Alpkit Keswick and Alpkit Ambleside are teaming up with the Colourful Coast Partnership to hold a beach clean at Saint Bees.
Have a spare few hours and want to help the environment? Alpkit Keswick and Alpkit Ambleside are teaming up with the Colourful Coast Partnership to hold a beach clean at Saint Bees. We all love going nice places and doing good things, so to make sure everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of our surroundings, let's do our bit so everybody can enjoy it!
All litter picking equipment will be provided but please make sure you dress appropriately (as we all know what the Lake District can throw at us) which includes: waterproofs, warm clothing, decent footwear and maybe even sun cream, who knows!!
We will meet at the lifeboat station at the end of the beach in St Bees, have a quick brief and head towards Fleswick, after an hours walk we will head back for biscuits!
Please note photographs will be taken so if you would prefer not to be included, please make Abby or Sophie aware at the beginning.
Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an Adult over 18.
All participants will be able to test out the Alpkit Brukit to make their tea, coffee or hot chocolate, we would also ask if volunteers could bring their own mug/flask to drink out of.
NEWS JUST IN!
The RNLI Life Boat Station is now opening its doors for us and supporting us with tea/coffee and shelter!
HOW GREAT IS THAT!?
The station volunteers will be available to chat about the equipment they use and what they do, they do not charge for the drinks but they will have a donation box out to fundraise, so any pennies would be greatly appreciated!
FREE Alpkit stickers for those who take part too! What's not to love!?
Can't wait to see you all, fingers crossed for dry weather!
For further information, please contact the heroes at either Keswick or Ambleside and they will be happy to help.
Keswick@alpkit.com / 017687 21287
Ambleside@alpkit.com / 015394 54954
Hathersage Store Events
- School of Adventure: Peak Caving Experience
- Afternoon to Explore the Peak District In partnership with Brompton Bikes.
- School of Adventure: Introduction to Mountain biking
- SofA Climbing Skills Builder
- SofA Navigation Skills
- An Evening with Nicky Spinks
- SofA MTB Skills Days
- Introduction to Fell Running
- SofA MTB Advanced Rides
- Alpkit Hathersage Evening Talks
- SofA MTB Coaching Rides
- Saturday Peak District Social Run
- Friday Massage Therapy for Adventure Sports
- Tuesday Yoga for Adventure Sports
Ambleside Store Events
- Social Swim with Alpkit Ambleside
- Lake District Photo Walk
- Alpkit Beach Clean in association with Colourful Coast Partnership
- Fluid Trails MTB Coaching Ride - ‘FIND YOUR FLOW’
- Ambleside Sunday Social Runs