BSO Bike Maintenance and Emergency Trailside Repairs
Bikepacking adventures are all about being self-sufficient and that includes keeping your wheels rolling.
Suitability: Open to all
A buckled wheel, snapped chain, ripped tyre or damaged gears can quickly transform a great trip into a disaster - Neil Sutton from Sonder Bikes will show you how to keep going when the mechanical monsters conspire against you.
BSO Bike Maintenance and Emergency Trailside Repairs in pictures
Elsewhere on Alpkit
A few goodies that might help you get the most out of this course.
Pack of 3 tyre levers
|Provided By||Sonder Bikes|
|Student / Instructor Ratio||12:1|
|Location||Big Shakeout site|
|Min age||Open to all|
- The School of Adventure is run by the Alpkit Foundation and all courses are with qualified instructors.
- To participate in School of Adventure activities you must have a valid Big Shakeout weekend ticket.
- Any orders for activities without a Big Shakeout weekend ticket may be cancelled and refunded.
- Course times indicate the time you will be leaving from your meeting point to returning to it.
- Your instructor will require you to sign a participation form before your activity commences. Children under 18 must get their form signed by their accompanying parent or guardian.
- For courses offsite you will have to provide your own transport.
- Courses will start without you if you are late.
- Full information
If you like it share it!